Thursday, November 3, 2011

Commenting on the Plague of the Economy


From a blog about the falling economy and migratory patterns, the government and politics in a nutshell outlines the ramifications of our detrimental market. As one of the millions of Americans that have fallen victim to the plaguing economy I completely agree with you interpretation on how it has affected migratory patterns. Although I do see how you draw the correlation, I am still confused about the root of what is inhibiting the people to move. I understand that people can’t move but desire to in order to broaden job opportunities due to the economy, but would they want to move in the first place if the economy was fine? I am still perplexed through the logic that you use why people ever move whether the economy is prospering or dying. You also make the claim about how the shift, when it is actually occurring, is from the North to the South as of recently but the reason why the south is more attractive to desperate workers is still unknown. I love your tie between the housing market with the realtors and people but I still wander what the possible solutions could be for such a perpetual issue. Another issue I have to question is that you state that the people have less to worry if they just stay where they are but isn’t the reason they are moving is because they are economically unstable? Would the risk be worth it to actually move and just make the best of it since there is nothing to lose anyway? 

No comments:

Post a Comment